Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Tag from Mac:

I found this interesting tag from a good friend, and realized that I’m so similar. So I thought I’d add my list as well.

Ten things I wish I could say to people right now:
* Love you guys…you guys are the best.
* Please stop interfering in our lives.
* Wish I could help you in some way.
* Promise to find you one soon.
* Are you sure your ready for this big step?
* Are you really ready to take the plunge?

* Hope we go the same place after we die.
* A little gratitude would be nice.
* I’m OK with you thinking I’m a machine…do you expect me to be a magician too?
* It will happen when the time is right.

Nine things about myself:
* I can’t cry even if I want too.
* I hate people with a "holier than thou" attitude.

* I believe in Jesus.
* I have to watch at least 3 movies a week.
* I hate Wannabes’
* I love Chicken Biryani.
* I’m a good listener.
* I love long drives.
* My family means the world to me.

Eight ways to win my heart:

* Buy me a 52 inch plasma TV.
* Give me a hug or ask for a hug.
* Keep in touch.
* Understand me, without asking too many questions.
* Visit me at my new home.
* Pray for me and my family.
* Sing to me.
* Spend the whole night talking.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

* My wife, unborn children & my career.
* The day I might have to loose a loved one.
* Will I be a burden as I grow old?

* Will I ever have enough money?
* Wish the world was a better place.
* Why was evil made?
* Will I go to heaven after I die?

Six things I wish:
* I wish I never met a certain person.
* I wish I tried to know GOD earlier.
* I wish I could fly.
* I wish I could eat less.
* I wish I read a lot more.
* I wish I could go back in time and change things.

Five turn off's:
* Being clingy or over dependent.
* Public Display of Affection
* Working over time.

* Hypocrites.
* People with a bloated ego.

Four turn on's:
* Good mallu food.
* A trip to the countryside.
* Clean feet.

* People who remember old stories.

Three things I want to do before I die:
* See as much of the world as possible.
* See my grand kids grow up and get married.
* Own my own shack on the beaches of Goa.

Two words that describe me:
* Quiet
* Loyal

One confession:
* On this one, I'm most certainly with Mac. I wish I could erase all the men who disrespect women.

Comments are welcome...

4 comments:

Macabreday said...

i think i did pretty much the same thing u did when u read mine. I tried to figure out which line applies to who, and i think i get a few :) hehee
9/11 yeah?? :!!!!!

Ab said...

hehe....

u know wat, i once took up this tag, played with the headings, and now it looks like a completely new tag.... havent posted yet, though!

The PaUnCh said...

mac - im sure you know most of them...let me know the ones you do know and ill tell you if its right...


ab - Yeah this is an intresting tag to list down. you should do it sometime.

Swaram said...

Here from Scatterbrain's blog. First time on both. Loved ur confession. Its so nice to see men with the same wish which lot of us women have. Having done a post recently on male chauvinism, I respect each of these words here. Thank u :)