Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank you, for smoking


“Thank you for SMOKING” is one amazing movie I watched recently, it really opened my eyes to the kind of harm smoking does to the human body. Can you imagine the amount of punishment ones body can take? Many years back my buddies and I were talking about our days in college and the amount of cigarettes & dope we smoked, I mean its hard to imagine that the only thing we didn’t do was probably suck out the smoke from an exhaust pipe of a car or a motorcycle. And somehow we are still alive; most of the credit goes to our wives for bringing about this drastic change in us - by cleaning us up. Luckily I’ve managed to give up “the ganja”, but with cigarettes I’m still struggling. There’s this famous saying that goes – “Smoking is very easy to quit, I’ve done it a million times.”

4 comments:

Macabreday said...

nice movie........ loved it..!!
and yea, guess i need to get married to quit, n get cleaned up uhh??

The PaUnCh said...

yeah may be....but remember..."where there is a wills there is no way" :)

san the man said...

so thats what i need to quit! a wife! shit man...something else to kill you slowly....kidding....nice post though...and we did smoke a hell of a lot of shit back in the day. i still do...crap!

blogging can be quite cathartic brother. enjoy your virtual world.

The PaUnCh said...

santheman, yeah we did some serious shit, remember to keep off from the things that could kill you.. :)